The Securitron UNL-24 is an Unlatch 24VDC, 200mA Strike for any application where an electric strike would be used for a cylindrical/tubular lockset.
The universal electromechanical UNL strike works with most North American cylindrical locksets, with or without deadlatches. The UNL supports full deadlatch function, releases under pressure and includes latch status monitoring.
Strong enough to withstand windstorm conditions, the UNL provides Grade 1 holding power and is UL listed and fire-rated. Like all Securitron locks, the UNL is backed by Securitron MagnaCare—the industry’s best lifetime, no fault replacement warranty.
Motorized electric strike fits in 4-7/8” ANSI strike cut-out. No modification of door frame required. Works with cylindrical lockset/leverset with or without deadlatch function. UL Listed.
• No cutting or altering of the jamb required
• Releases under preload
• Supports deadlatch function
• Fits standard ANSI 4-7/8” strike cutout
• Motor driven action
• Latch status sensor included (SPDT)
• MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement No Fault Warranty
• UL 10C Listed, 3 hour single door
• CAN4-S104-80m Listed, 3 hour single door
• UL listed to ANSI/SDI-BHMA A250.13 (60 PSI) Windstorm
• ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1; E09321, E09322, E09323
• NFPA-252 fire door compliant
• ASTM-E152 fire door compliant
• Patent numbers: 5,474,342; 6,022,056
12VDC: 40mA continuous, minimum 300mA when operating 24VDC: 40mA continuous, minimum 200mA when operating
-20 to +125F
[-29 to +52C]
6lbs [2.72 kg]
• FSUNL for field-selectable fail-safe operation