FCM-1 Notifier Control Module: The FCM-1(A) Addressable Control Module provides Notifier intelligent fire alarm control panels a circuit for Notification Appliances (horns, strobes, speakers, etc.). Addressability allows the FCM-1(A) to be activated, either manually or through panel programming, on a select (zone or area of coverage) basis.
- Built-in type identification automatically identifies these devices to the control panel.
- Internal circuitry and relay powered directly by two-wire SLC loop. The FCM-1(A) module requires power (for horns, strobes, etc.), or audio (for speakers).
- Integral LED “blinks” green each time a communication is received from the control panel and turns on in steady red when activated.
- LED blink may be deselected globally (affects all devices).
- High noise immunity (EMF/RFI).
- The FCM-1(A) may be used to switch 24-volt NAC power, audio (up to 70.7 Vrms).
- Wide viewing angle of LED. • SEMS screws with clamping plates for wiring ease.
- Direct-dial entry of address 01– 159 for FlashScan loops, 01 – 99 for CLIP mode loops.
- Speaker, and audible/visual applications may be wired for Class B or A (Style Y or Z).
FCM-1 Notifier Applications
The FCM-1 Notifier is used to switch 24 VDC audible/visual power, high-level audio (speakers). The FRM-1(A) may be programmed to operate dry contacts for applications such as door holders or Air Handling Unit shutdown, and to reset four-wire smoke detector power.