Operation When the system is normal and receiving AC power,the power LED is on and all other LEDs are off. Other LEDs turn on as the conditions occur. Users identify themselves to the control panel by entering a code on the annunciator. When a user presses a button, the annunciator piezo beeps and the LCD prompts the user to enter a code or other relevant information.
• 2-line 16-character LCD display
• Indicates Trouble, Alarm, Supervisory,and System Status conditions with LEDs and LCD display
• Each SK-5235 is individually supervised by the SK-5208 FACP
• Up to 6 per SK-5208 FACP
• Operation and appearance comparable to the control panel’s on-board annunciator
• Can be wired up to 1500 ft from FACP
• OPR operator’s key ships with SK-5235, this key can be used to perform user operations, but will not open the control panel door
Operating Voltage: 24 VDC
Standby: 30 mA
Alarm: 50 mA
Width: 7-3/16” (18.26 cm)
Height: 5” (12.7 cm )
Depth: 1-1/8” (2.86 cm)
Operating Temp: 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)
Maximum Wiring Distance: 1500ft
SK5208 Fire Alarm Control Panel
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.