Secutron’s low profile addressable plug-in smoke
and heat detectors with integral communications
provide features that surpass conventional detectors.
Sensitivity is continuously monitored and reported
to the panel where the desired detector sensitivity
can be programmed. Point ID capability allows each
detector’s address to be set with decade address
switches, providing exact detector locations for
selective maintenance when chamber contamination
reaches an unacceptable level
provides both 135°F fixed
and rate-of-rise thermal detection. These thermal
detectors provide cost effective, intelligent property
protection in a variety of applications.
- Sleek,low profile design
- Detectors are equipped with a built in analog communications module.
- Smoke detectors are available with photoelectric or ionization technology
- Photoelectric detectors are available with additional fixed temperature detection
- Heat detectors are available as fixed temperature or fixed temperature with rate of rise detection
- Dual LEDs indicate communications and activate steady when in alarm
- Low profile base provides easy interchangeability
- Low standby current
- Rotary address switches
- Magnetic test feature
- Superior EMI protection
- Sealed against dirt, insects, and back pressure
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.