UL, ULC, and FM Approved
Sizes Available: 6″ (150mm), 8″ (200mm) and 10″ (250mm)
Voltages Available: 24VAC 120VAC 12VDC (10.2 to 15.6) Polarized 24VDC (20.4 to 31.2) Polarized
Service Use: Fire Alarm General Signaling Burglar Alarm
Environment: Indoor or outdoor use (See Note 1) -40° to 150°F (-40° to 66°C) (Outdoor use requires weatherproof backbox.)
Termination: AC Bells – 4 No. 18 AWG stranded wires DC Bells – Terminal strip
Finish: Red powder coating
Optional: Model BBK-1 weatherproof backbox Model BBX-1 deep weatherproof backbox
These vibrating type bells are designed for use as fire, burglar or general signaling devices. They have low power consumption and high decibel ratings. The unit mounts on a standard 4″ (101mm) square electrical box for indoor use or on a model BBK-1 weatherproof backbox or BBX-1 deep weatherproof backbox for outdoor applications. Weatherproof backbox model BBK-1, Stock No. 1500001.
1.Minimum dB ratings are calculated from integrated sound pressure measurements made at Underwriters Laboratories as specified in UL Standard 464. UL temperature range is -30° to 150°F (-34° to 66°C).
2.Typical dB ratings are calculated from measurements made with a conventional sound level meter and are indicative of output levels in an actual installation.
3. ULC only applies to MBA DC bells.
1. The bell shall be installed in accordance with NFPA 13, 72, or local AHJ. The top of the device shall be no less than 90″ AFF and not less than 6″ below the ceiling.
2.Remove the gong.
3.Connect wiring (see Fig. 3).
4.Mount bell mechanism to backbox (bell mechanism must be mounted with the striker pointing down).
5. Reinstall the gong (be sure that the gong positioning pin, in the mechanism housing, is in the hole in the gong).
6.Test all bells for proper operation and observe that they can be heard where required (bells must be heard in all areas as designated by the authority having jurisdiction).
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.