1200 lbs. Holding Force Magnalock®
1200 lbs. holding force Magnalock with automatic dual voltage. Recommended for exterior and perimeter doors through which criminals could gain entrance to cause substantial economic loss.
- Patented instant release circuit – no residual magnetism
- Fully sealed electronics – tamper proof and weatherproof
- Surface mounts easily with minimal tools
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630)
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening
- Dress Covers available
- Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor
- Automatic dual voltage – no field adjustment required
- Lock options include BondSTAT magnetic bond sensor, integrated door position switch, conduit fitting, double and face mount models
- Universal threaded conduit fitting is 1/2″ female – 3/4″ male
- Split Strike Plates and Offset Strike Plates available
- UL Listed
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
- Holding Force: 1200 lbs. [544 kg]
- Current Draw and Voltage: 250mA at 12VDC; 150mA at 24VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.