Model MAG-1012G L & Z Bracket Set
Magnetic lock brackets are sold in kits containing both L and Z brackets. They are strong, reliable and well priced!
L & Z Brackets are required for In-swing Door Applications. The “L” bracket is used to mount the magnetic lock above the door and the “Z” bracket attaches to the door to line up the armature plate with the magnet.
They are used for the conversion of standard out-swing locks to suit for in-swinging applications. Our brackets ensure the magnet remains on the protected side of doors. The L-bracket is used to fix the magnet to jamb for suiting typical outward opening door applications.
Brackets are required to be paired with our Magnetic Locks for in-swing door applications. Our magnetic locks are excellent for low, medium and high traffic areas, such as offices, convenience stores, building entrances and exits.
- Metal Constructed
- L & Z Brackets included (3 Pieces Total)
- To be used with our Our CE600LSWR (600 LB. Holding Force) Gate Magnetic Lock
- All magnetic locks come with installation manual including directions for bracket installation
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.